Here is my own personal list of the 5 best reasons to visit or migrate to Australia.
- The weather is better, the water warmer, and the grass greener - Australia has great weather all year around and although it has opposite seasons compared to America, I am getting used to surfing and hanging out at the beach on Christmas.
- Good job prospects - It is pretty easy, even for travellers on a working-holiday visa, to get a job. (Especially compared to the US right now)
- Major attractions for both tourists and residents - These include the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Opera House, Uluru, The Great Ocean Road, and Australia Zoo.
- Unique animals - Where else can you see koalas, kangaroos, and wombats? And don't worry if you hear what sounds like an evil creature laughing at you from the bush, it's probably just a kookaburra...
- Legendary people! - It is no mystery that Australia has some very interesting and friendly people. Even though not everyone you come across here will be carrying a large knife and saying "krikey" every other word, you will still meet some people you will never forget.